Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform closing activities and reconcile related Balance Sheet accounts as required
- Prepare international consolidation
- Support preparation of the required SEC filings (10K, 10Q, Proxy, etc.)
- Assist with the application of GAAP to new transactions
- Assist in the representation of the Company in financial audits and reviews
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Assist with 401(k) audits.
- Reviews and recommends modifications to the accounting systems and procedures.
- Support SOX 404 documentation and compliance requirements
- Support government reporting for Medicaid and Sunshine Act reporting
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred
- 3+ years of accounting experience required, preferably both in public and private organizations
- Pharmaceutical experience is preferred
- Experience with ERP accounting systems, preferably Great Plains
- CPA required