Regional Business Director
The incumbent will be responsible for the development and implementation of business plans at targeted institutions within assigned territories to achieve sales objectives. This will be accomplished by developing and maintaining strategic relationships with key thought leaders and internal business partners, using strong territory management and business planning skills, providing technical product expertise, projecting a professional demeanor in all activities and using an entrepreneurial approach to develop programs and a consultative approach to selling discussions. The Regional Business Director (RBD) will build and maintain strong professional relationships with academic and key institution based physicians/HCPs in the patient care continuum.
Major Position Activities & Responsibilities
- The RBD is a business leader who represents the integrity of the company by providing approved, disease and product information and resources to key decision makers and stakeholders within the oncology institutional practice setting.
- RBD will call on institution based HCPs and deliver approved on-label in-services, and supports promotional efforts.
- Works collaboratively across the organization to appropriately address customer needs and ensure that we deliver on our sales targets and our objective of demonstrating value among our customers.
- Conduct formal and informal on-label presentations and convey complex scientific information fluently to Institutional based physicians in large academic centers and hospitals, in a professional, compliant, ethical and effective manner.
- Demonstrates a deep disease expertise based on thorough understanding of rigorous scientific principles and data, including mechanism of action, indications, efficacy, safety, etc.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of current or pending clinical pathways within an institution, and how they influence patient treatment
- Develops and implements account based business plans that properly identify and prioritize commercial activities to accomplish short and long-term corporate goals
- Demonstrates highly effective account management skills and exemplary selling competencies
- Undergraduate degree required / Master’s degree preferred
- Certification in Nuclear Medicine Technology, Radiation Therapy or Nuclear Pharmacy (BCNP)
- Minimum of 5+ years of radiopharmaceutical sales experience preferred
- Previous proven success selling radiopharmaceuticals / radiotherapy
- Demonstrated understanding of the business drivers, dynamics, and regulations within the radiopharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated strong business analytic ability to analyze data as well as develop, execute and adjust business plans
- New product launch experience desired