Facility Cleaning Technician
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follow company standard operating procedures as well as current good manufacturing practices.
• Cleaning and disinfection of the ISO 7 cleanrooms daily, monthly, and quarterly or as needed
• Cleaning and disinfection of the ISO 5 DHC(s) daily, monthly, and quarterly or as needed
• Cleaning and disinfection of the ISO 5 LAFH including daily, monthly, and quarterly or as needed
• Cleaning and disinfection of the restricted non-classified areas including daily, monthly, and quarterly or as needed
• Perform environmental monitoring as needed
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment in compliance with safety and pharmaceutical regulation
• Efficiently comply with waste management rules and regulations
• Ability to work in various shifts
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High School plus 2 years work experience in a manufacturing facility, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
Technical Skills Required:
• Experience in a cGMP manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, cleaning procedures, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Knowledge of cGMP requirements, aseptic process (cleanrooms environment), and equipment qualification
• Must be detail-oriented, accountable, patient, and must be able to work in a team environment with minimum supervision
• Individual must be capable of learning and understanding multiple disciplines.
• The position will be often more then forty hours of work per week.
• Occupational exposure to radiation.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite.