DUTIES – RESPONSIBILITIES:
Summary: Progenics is building out a digital division specializing in the detection and diagnosis of disease from medical images through the use of data analytics and machine learning. The Data Manager will contribute to our data processing capabilities, ensuring highly refined data to fuel Progenics’ algorithms. The role will contribute to the immediate and important connection between the quality and efficiency with which we handle our data, to the quality of algorithms and the resulting quality of care.
This role with work with technologies built on the latest big data and cloud technologies which connects to our vast ecosystem of artificial intelligence systems.
The primary responsibilities of the Data Manager include:
• Managing historical and incoming data using Progenics’ existing technology and processes.
• Participating in testing and co-developing new technology for data storage, organization and analysis, and provide crucial feedback to involved teams.
• B.Sc. or equivalent in computer science of similar, or equivalent computer science knowledge and experience.
• Minimum 1-4 years in a similar role, or equivalent previous experience.
• Experience in medical imagining or image processing is a plus.
• Insight into quality assurance systems, especially those common in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, is a plus.
• Team player with excellent interpersonal, and communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Ability to communicate regularly across time zones, continents and cultures.
• Attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced high-tech environment.
• Diligent and possesses a high level of work ethic.
• Self-motivated and driven
• Basic software development experience (Python, Bash, R, Java and similar languages)