|Duties and Responsibilities
Lead the development, implementation, and management of a fully operational Patients Services Hub and case management for Azedra and future products to include:
- Development and communication of the patient experience strategy, including critical success factors, key performance indicators and the services to be provided.
- Design of the operating model including location of the HUB and outsource strategy for specific services offered.
- Design of financial assistance strategy including Co-pay and Patient Assistance Program (PAP) that is aligned to Progenics’ core values.
- Delivery of provider billing and coding support as needed.
- Implementation of Customer support operations to include phone tree, triage, etc.
- Collaboration with marketing on the development of payer, patient, and HCP communication, education, and marketing materials to including digital / web-based media.
- Implementation of CRM system design for patient services, data collection and reporting.
- Design of SOP’s, policies and procedures, and job descriptions.
- Delivering training of call center and case management staff and Progenics sales and account management personnel.
- Delivering high quality data tracking for patient services to integrate with Progenics data systems and allow for continual evaluation and improvement.
Must thrive working in a fast-paced, innovative environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient. Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external), ability to analyze complex issues to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations.
- Ideally has 7-10 years experience in the health care field, including significant experience in pricing, reimbursement, outcomes research or health economics, in the pharmaceutical areas of oncology and/or orphan disease or other innovative and complex treatments.
- Have experience with hospital-based products, specifically radiopharmaceuticals.
- Have graduate level (Master or higher) training in economics or an analytical commercial discipline.
- Displays excellent business English skills, with first-rate communication abilities.
- Have strong influencing/negotiation skills and the ability to work at peer-level with experienced technical and commercial experts in other departments.
- Displays business confidence to constructively challenge marketing and clinical colleagues.
- Have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex or technical content in a convincing way to non-technical audiences.
- Is a flexible team member with a positive attitude and the ability to prioritize projects.
- Is experienced and adept at navigating international, multi-lingual, and cross-functional organizational matrices within a diverse and cross-cultural work environment.
- Is experienced in managing multiple projects simultaneously and delivering results in a timely manner.